Colorado Ballet Auxiliary presents Balletto di Gala 2013 – Dancing With Our Stars
Sanya Andersen-Vie - March 11, 2013
DENVER – Colorado Ballet Auxiliary will host the 2013 Balletto di Gala – Dancing With Our Stars at 6 p.m. on April 13, 2013 at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, 1881 Curtis Street, black tie.
The gala will include a cocktail reception, silent auction, live auction, dinner and the Dancing With Our Stars program. Community leaders and Colorado Ballet dancers will give short performances of traditional dances such as tango, waltz and samba. This event will also feature last year’s Dancing With Our Stars winner and Altitude sports broadcaster, Kyle Keefe as emcee with the Denver Nuggets girls.
The community leader and Colorado Ballet dancer pairs include:
- Holly Baroway, SVP Investments, Stifel Nicolaus & Co., Inc. with Jesse Marks
- BJ Dyer, Co-owner, Bouquets with Casey Dalton
- Amelia Earhart, 9 News Reporter with Gregory K. Gonzales
- Kathy Konopka, Incoming President, Denver Ballet Guild with Viacheslav Buchkovskiy
- Terri Lombardi, Actress, wife of CBS4 Sports Anchor Vic Lombardi with Luis Valdes
- Joe Maslowski, Colorado Manager, Key Private Bank with Lesley Allred
- Scott Sax, VP, First Choice Bank, First Choice Loan Services with Cara Cooper
- Doug Tisdale, Mayor of Cherry Hills Village with Chandra Kuykendall
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit http://coloradoballetaux.org/
About Colorado Ballet
Established in 1961 by Lillian Covillo and Freidann Parker, Colorado Ballet is a non-profit organization celebrating 52 years of presenting world-class classical ballet and superior dance in Denver. Under the direction of Artistic Director Gil Boggs and Executive Director Marie Belew Wheatley, Colorado Ballet presents more than 50 performances annually. Colorado Ballet enhances the cultural life of Colorado through performances of the professional company, training at the Academy, and Education & Outreach programs.