Mail In Audition Information
If you are unable to attend our auditions please feel free to mail or email your audition materials to us. You may be required to travel to Denver to audition in person after review. Please follow these instructions:
1. Cover Letter - Which states your interest in the Company or the Studio Company
2. Resume or curriculum vitae - Please detail personal statistics including: Birth date, height, citizenship, current visa status, email address, phone, and an address you can be reached at February-July 2020.
3. High quality video or DVD (REQUIRED) - Featuring classical and contemporary solo performance or rehearsal. (Links to videos will also be accepted).
4. High quality dance photograph(s) - You may send any photos you would like but first arabesque/tendu a la second and headshots are preferred.
5. $35 USD Audition fee - Please make all checks and money orders payable to Colorado Ballet. Audition fee is waived for all current AGMA members. Please enclose a copy of your AGMA membership card. No credit cards accepted for auditions fees. Audition materials will not be considered without payment or presentation of AGMA card.
Mail your audition materials to:
ATTN: Company Manager
1075 Santa Fe Drive
Denver, CO 80204
Or Email them to:
If you have any further questions regarding the Professional Company or the Studio Company please feel free to
contact the Company Manager at email@example.com or 303-339-1631.
Colorado Ballet offers a minimum
34 week AGMA contract for professional company members. For more information about the Summer Intensive Program
contact the Colorado Ballet Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-339-1623 or visot COLORADOBALLET.ORG/SUMMER.