Now accepting electronic audition submissions for our 2021-2022 season
With the health and safety of dancers and staff as our top priority, Colorado Ballet will not be holding in-person auditions, but instead will be accepting electronic submissions for our 2021-2022 season. Please see below for all required information.
ELECTRONIC AUDITION SUBMISSIONS:
- Cover Letter: Which states your interest in the Company or the Studio Company
- Resume or curriculum vitae: Please detail personal statistics including: Birth date, height, citizenship, current visa status, email address, phone, and an address you can be reached at February-July 2021.
- High quality video link: Featuring classical and contemporary solo performance or rehearsal. YouTube and Vimeo links are preferred.
- High quality dance photograph(s): You may send any photos you would like, but first arabesque/tendu a la second and headshots are preferred.
- For this year’s auditions, there will not be any fees.
Due to the unique circumstances surrounding auditions this year, Colorado Ballet understands that access to recent high-quality performance photographs and videos might not be available. Videos or photographs taken from the safety of your home are acceptable. Please send your completed submission materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to all submissions. The Company Manager will be in contact with you should more information be needed. Company classes are by invitation only.
Colorado Ballet offers a minimum 34 week AGMA contract for professional company members. Colorado Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about the Summer Intensive Program contact the Colorado Ballet Academy at 303.339.1623.