Every Body M.O.V.E.: Movement Opportunities through Virtual Education
In this time of challenge and uncertainty we want to make it as low-cost,
flexible, and as simple as possible for teachers to support their student’s
learning, creativity, social and emotional skill development, and physical
health. Video lessons in this series will feature content that is created to
meet state learning standards.
Join the Every Body M.O.V.E. program, a 16-week virtual workshop series
that includes two, 2-5 minute, regularly occurring movement-based videos
per week for elementary school students. These videos are available in
two tracks (K-2nd & 3rd-5th) as support materials for teachers to be
used in class or as assignments for students independently and cover
diverse subjects to support students and curriculum.
Our brains need movement now more than ever as screen time increases. This
offering is unique to teachers and competitive with the existing online
options because it allows for a continued partnership with a local cultural
and performing arts organization. The potential for this experience to
connect to other experiences is vast; not only does our content connect to
schools' curriculum, the experience begins just one month after schools will
have had the opportunity to watch The Nutcracker and may want to continue their
journey learning about dance by experiencing movement for themselves.
These videos will do the following:
- Encourage students to move
- Help with engagement in lessons
- Allow for kinesthetic learning
- Promote mindfulness
- Connect to classroom lessons
- Align with state and national education standards and learning objectives
- Serve as brain & body breaks
- Include written support materials and closed captioning for accessibility
We understand that cost can be prohibitive and want to make these accessible
regardless of your budget. The video series is valued at $640 per 32-video track
($20/video). For both tracks, fees of $1,280 result in school-wide access to all 64
videos allowing each grade K-5th to participate and receive 32 videos over 16 weeks for
all students in each class. This breaks down to less than $3.00 per student*. Please
see below for sliding scale and scholarship options and feel free to contact us with
Sliding scale options & scholarships:
calculated at $20/video, recommended for schools who have a FRL% between 0 and 25%.
- $640 for one track
- $1,280 for both
- Breaks down to less than $3.00 per student*
calculated at $15/video, recommended for schools who have a FRL% between 25 and 50%.
- $480 per track
- $960 for both
- Breaks down to less than $2.50 per student*
calculated at $10/video, recommended for schools who have a FRL% between 50 and 80%.
- $320 for one track
- $640 for both
- Breaks down to less than $2.00 per student*
calculated at $5/video, to qualify for this rate, schools must have an FRL% of 80% or more or be considered Title I.
- $160 for track
- $320 for both
- Breaks down to less than $1.50 per student*
- May require additional application materials or discussion
*Calculated with an estimate that each of the 6 grade levels has 2-3 classes of students with 20-30 students in each class.
Every Body M.O.V.E. Program Goals:
- Teachers will experience and utilize the Every Body M.O.V.E. Program videos which support them in supporting their students.
- Students will have unique and wonderful movement and mindfulness learning experiences which help them develop their bodies and minds.
- Schools will experience Colorado Ballet as a diverse organization that supports learning.
1. Check out these teaser videos!
2. If you like what you see, SIGN UP HERE to chat with us and determine your specific cost.
3. Receive, review, and sign a Letter of Agreement.