Each year, Colorado Ballet reaches more than 80,000 audience members and offers more than 35,000
opportunities for children and adults to experience dance through Education and Community Engagement programs. Corporate Sponsorships
and foundation support help make that impact possible.
Season Sponsorship and Production Sponsorships
- Recognition on Colorado Ballet’s local and regional advertising
- Directly reach patrons attending performances with recognition in playbills and from the stage
- Behind the scenes access and VIP treatment at performances for your employees and clients
- Tailored partnerships based on your company's goals and interests
- Access to thousands of upscale patrons
- Recognition in Colorado Ballet's season programs
- Click here to download the Corporate Sponsorships brochure
- Receive recognition during one Colorado Ballet performance including recognition from the stage and lobby signage
- Enjoy VIP treatment for employees and clients at the performance
- Markets your business directly to Colorado Ballet patrons
- Help Colorado Ballet keep costs low
- Opportunities include catering for special events, hotel rooms for visiting artists, and auction items for the annual gala.
Education and Community Engagement Sponsorships
- Provide arts education to under-served communities.
- Opportunities include bringing the Dance Renaissance program to a local Title I school or sponsoring a student matinee production
of The Nutcracker.
Special Events Sponsorships
- Position your business as one that invests in arts and culture
- Creates an opportunity for employees to meet and mingle with ballet patrons
- Opportunities include table sponsorships at the annual gala and presenting sponsorships of educational series for donors
Please contact (303) 339-1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Tracy Jones by Allen Birnbach