Here is what attendees will see during the runway show:
- A.Line Boutique in Greenwood Village has more than 20 designers and was voted as one of the country’s best boutiques by Elle Magazine.
- Blue Ruby in Larimer Square and Main Street Littleton, hosts contemporary labels along with home gifts and décor. According to 5280 magazine, it’s a chic shop offering an accessible price for the designer selection.
- Delish Demure in the Denver Tech Center has fun fashions and accessories for style-driven women. They also offer fashion consultation and wardrobe design assistance.
- Gracie’s on South Pearl is colorful and flattering, they have a handful of top designers in clothes and accessories.
- Rebel started in California but brings the newest looks from top designers to the Greenwood Village area.
- Last but not least, Moxie, also in Greenwood Village, provides the latest casual trends in a relaxed environment, for any girl who has ‘moxie.’
Buy tickets at the door or visit www.coloradoballet.org/fashion.
|Studio Company member Brittany Rogers
Photo by Rhea Martinez