Wednesday, June 07, 2017
Sounds like one memorable night to me. This is what I love about the performance industry, we work hard, very hard, but we get to have fun! Tomorrow night, September 6 the party starts at 6 p.m. What party? We call it Denver Fashion en Pointe. It’s a Colorado Ballet fashion show, where nine of our ballerinas will take the runway wearing Denver’s most fashionable boutique clothing. It will take place in the Chloe courtyard, one of Denver’s best upscale nightclubs. Your ticket will include an open bar of Skinnygirl cocktails and wine from 6-7 p.m. and tickets are only $35!
Here is what attendees will see during the runway show:
- A.Line Boutique in Greenwood Village has more than 20 designers and was voted as one of the country’s best boutiques by Elle Magazine.
- Blue Ruby in Larimer Square and Main Street Littleton, hosts contemporary labels along with home gifts and décor. According to 5280 magazine, it’s a chic shop offering an accessible price for the designer selection.
- Delish Demure in the Denver Tech Center has fun fashions and accessories for style-driven women. They also offer fashion consultation and wardrobe design assistance.
- Gracie’s on South Pearl is colorful and flattering, they have a handful of top designers in clothes and accessories.
- Rebel started in California but brings the newest looks from top designers to the Greenwood Village area.
- Last but not least, Moxie, also in Greenwood Village, provides the latest casual trends in a relaxed environment, for any girl who has ‘moxie.’
The event will also include prize drawings and admission to Chloe Discotheque after the show at 10 p.m. Enjoy a Thursday out and experience all that Denver has to offer, fashion, dance and fun and help support Colorado Ballet!
Buy tickets at the door or visit www.coloradoballet.org/fashion
Click here to see more fashion photos
|Studio Company member Brittany Rogers
Photo by Rhea Martinez