A Night in Neverland
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Ellie Caulkins Opera House
Presented by Cuvée
Bring your happy thoughts, sprinkle a little pixie dust and join us for a magical night in Neverland. Enjoy timeless cocktails, an
excerpt from Peter Pan, an auction of wondrous treasures and a fanciful meal. Never grow old as you dance the night away
with bubbly on the Ellie stage.
Chaired by: Melanie and Brent Backes & Ann and Ford Frick
Details and Individual Ticket info
- Cocktail Attire
- $350 per person
- $250 for Young Professionals ages 40 and under
- $200 for Backstage Barre members
For questions on purchasing tickets please contact Lauren Cregan, Advancement Associate, at (303) 339-1640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The silent auction is now LIVE!
Bid on fanciful items and experiences before and during the Gala. The silent auction will close at
9:00pm on Thursday, February 6, 2020.
|5:30PM | Ellie Caulkins Foyer
- Cocktails and conversations
- John Atencio Jewelry Surprise Boxes
- Colorado Ballet Auxiliary Wine Pull
- Silent auction
|7:00PM | Ellie Caulkins Theater
- Entertainment, Live Auction and Paddle Raise in the Theater
- Auctioneer Halie Behr
- Excerpt from Peter Pan
- Colorado Ballet Academy ensemble, Alpenglow
|8:00PM | Chambers Grant Salon and Studio Loft
- Dinner served in Chambers Grant Salon and the Studio Loft
|9:30PM | Ellie Caulkins Stage
- Bubbly and dancing on the Ellie Stage