Craft & Brews
event Saturday, November 2 | 6:30pm - 9:00pm
place 1075 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204
Grab a specialty craft brew and join the conversation as local personalities speak in a panel discussion about their craft and
Colorado Ballet dancers discuss their art form. Enjoy beers crafted by Avery Brewing Company and a live performance by Colorado
PANEL TOPIC: The Edge of the Cliff - on Career
- Tyler Polumbus: Retired NFL Offensive Tackle
- Brandon Lloyd: Retired NFL All-Pro Wide Receiver
- Domenico Luciano: Colorado Ballet Academy Principal and Former Principal Dancer
- Jesse Marks: Former Colorado Ballet Soloist, 2020 Colorado Supreme Court Clerk, and Associate with Faegre Baker Daniels
- Emily Speed: Colorado Ballet Dancer
- Travis Rupp: Beer Archeologist, Avery Brewing Company
- Fred Rizzo: Director of Brewing Operations, Avery Brewing Company
You will receive one free ticket to Craft & Brews with your membership. Please RSVP to email@example.com. If you would like to purchase additional tickets, please purchase online.
Not a member? You can purchase tickets to Craft & Brews below!